Helpful reminders when applying for a corporate donation or sponsorship
• Organizations must be located within the DFW Metroplex.
• Only nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations may apply.
• Organizations must be described as one of the following:
// Holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3), (4), (6) or
(19) of the Internal Revenue Code;
// A recognized government entity, including law enforcement or fire
departments, that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes;
// A K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college,
state/private college or university;
// A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that
benefits the community at large.
• Donation requests must be submitted in writing via e-mail at least 90 days
prior to the requested funding date.
• Incomplete Charitable Giving Request Forms will not be considered.
These are merely guidelines. Winchester Carlisle Companies reserves the sole and absolute discretion to determine recipients of its charitable contributions. Winchester Carlisle Companies may exclude or include organizations and/or grant contributions of cash and/or other donation as Winchester Carlisle Companies deems appropriate.
© 2016 Winchester Carlisle Companies